The USER PREFERENCES page is readily accessible by clicking your email address (top-right) and clicking MY ACCOUNT.
The USER PREFERENCES page lets you to:
- Update your email address
- Set your user profile’s timezone
- Control email notifications
- Reset your password
- Change the number of jobs displayed per page on your job dashboard
There are also information available in the USER PREFERENCES page which are exclusive for admins; namely:
- View your account profiles and the relevant turnaround time for each
- Access to your Verbit account’s API keys; for sandbox/testing and production
- Update and test webhooks
Both of these are relevant for automation using API or integrations with 3rd media platforms.
There are two ways you can reset your password, depending on whether you are logged in to the platform or otherwise; namely:
- Through the USER PREFERENCES page
- Using FORGOT PASSWORD
Reset your Password through USER PREFERENCES
This password reset method is only available if you are already logged in to the platform.
- Login to VERBIT
- Click your email address (shown at the top-right corner of your Verbit page)
- Click MY ACCOUNT
- In the EDIT USER section, enter your current password and set a new one
- In the USER PREFERENCES section, click UPDATE to save your changes
Password reset via USER PREFERENCES page
Reset your Password using FORGOT PASSWORD Link
This password reset method is available in the Verbit login page.
- Go to VERBIT
- Click FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- Enter your email address/Verbit username
- Click SEND ME RESET PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS
- Check your mailbox for the RESET YOUR PASSWORD email
- In the email, click RESET PASSWORD to set up a new password
Password reset via FORGOT MY PASSWORD