The Verbit platform permission system is based on how the account admin can control access of all the account's users to individual jobs by assigning permissions on both the job and the user.
See the detailed explanation here: Permissions
This helpdesk article will show you how permissions work on a user and job level (new/existing).
Assigning permission to a specific user
Assigning permissions to a newly created job
Assigning permissions to an existing job
Assigning Permission to a Specific User
1. Log in to VERBIT as an admin
2. Navigate to the Users tab
- Click on the Admin tab located at the top of the page
- Click on the Users sub-menu under the Admin tab
3. Add Permissions to a specific user
- Choose the relevant user from the Users list
- Click the human figure icon in the Permissions column to create a new permission set
NOTE: The Add permissions field would suggest pre-existing permission sets as well
- Click on SAVE button once done
NOTE: A user who is left without specific permission allows the user to see /edit all jobs.
Assigning Permissions to a Newly Created Job
1. Upload a file
- Hover the round + sign button located on the lower right corner of the page
- Select Files to Upload
2. Add permissions
- After choosing the relevant parameters for the job in the Job Settings section, click on the Add Permissions field and choose the relevant permission from the list
3. Click Confirm to finish uploading the media file
Assigning Permissions to an Existing Job
1. Choose a job
- Locate the job you want to add permissions to from the Jobs list
2. Add permissions
- Click the human figure icon in the Permissions/Labels column to create a new permission set
- The Add permissions field would suggest pre-existing permission sets as well
- Click on SAVE once done
NOTE: Jobs that are not associated with permissions are visible to everyone.