There are two ways you can reset your password, depending on whether you are logged in to the platform or otherwise; namely:
- Through the USER PREFERENCES page
- Using FORGOT PASSWORD
Reset your Password through USER PREFERENCES
This password reset method is only available if you are already logged in to the platform.
- Login to VERBIT
- Click you email address (shown at the top-right corner of your Verbit page)
- Click MY ACCOUNT
- In the EDIT USER section, enter your current password and set a new one
- In the USER PREFERENCES section, click UPDATE to save your changes
Password reset via USER PREFERENCES page
Reset your Password using FORGOT PASSWORD Link
This password reset method is available in the Verbit login page.
- Go to VERBIT
- Click FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- Enter your email address/Verbit username
- Click SEND ME RESET PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS
- Check your mailbox for the RESET YOUR PASSWORD email
- In the email, click RESET PASSWORD to set up a new password
Password reset via FORGOT MY PASSWORD