The Depo Operator role is a role exclusively available to accounts that have Live Depositions.
This role limits your users to see only live depositions they are added as an operator.
Depo operators initiates the transcription process by clicking START
Typically, depo operators are the court reporters who are responsible for managing the recording during a live deposition; that is, they will have access to the sessions Operator’s page where they can:
- start/pause/resume the recording
- see the real-time production of the transcript
- leave comments and remarks on the transcript
- download the human-edited transcript once ready
- download the legal-formatted rough draft (available after 1 hour if it was pre-ordered)
Depo operators can also manage upcoming live depositions through the Deposition Dashboard; that is:
- update any relevant information on a session
- add new viewers on a session
- add special instructions and materials i.e. Notice of Deposition
- cancel upcoming live depositions