How to Merge Files?
Step 1. Login into VERBIT
- Login to your Verbit platform.
Step 2. Upload file
- Hover on the (+) on the lower right portion of the page.
- Drag and Drop files to upload a file on the platform
- To upload more files, just click on the UPLOAD MORE button.
Step 3. Merge files
- Once you have uploaded all the files that you want to merge just click on the checkbox Merge Files.
- Click on the UPLOAD button.
* Keynote: The sequence of the files begins with the file that has been uploaded first
Steps 4. Job settings
- Choose the desired profile
- Choose job language
- Add additional data (Speaker name, Glossary, Notes, Permissions, Labels)
- Click CONFIRM when done.