The Verbit-OneDrive Integration allows an easy method to import media files from OneDrive to your Verbit account for captioning.
Setup OneDrive to automatically upload files to Verbit
The Verbit-OneDrive Integration needs to be configured both in your OneDrive account and your Verbit account for a seamless experience.
Hence, this tutorial will be split into two parts to guide users how to set up the integration in both platforms.
Setting up OneDrive Account for Integration
Step 1. Login to your OneDrive account. You may login either online at onedrive.live.com or on the locally installed version of OneDrive.
NOTE: For this tutorial, we will be showing the recommended configuration for the integration using the online portal.
Step 2. In the OneDrive main menu, go to Files.
Step 3. In your My Files page, create a new folder.
Step 4. Create two different folders in your OneDrive account.
- The first folder is where you upload your files for captioning. (e.g. source folder)
- The second folder is where completed or captioned files will be pushed. (e.g. destination folder)
Setting Verbit Account for Integration
Step 1. Login to your Verbit account at platform.verbit.co
NOTE: The user will need to have administrative privileges to configure the Verbit-OneDrive Integration.
Step 2. Go to ADMINISTRATION > LINKED ACCOUNTS. Look for OneDrive in the Available for Connection list.
Step 3. Click ALLOW when prompted.
Step 4. Key in your OneDrive username and password when prompted. Click SIGN IN.
Step 5. Choose a source folder and destination folder. The source and destination folders are the same folders that were set up in Step 4 on the Setting up your OneDrive account section.
Step 6. Choose preferences for the transcription workflow for the uploaded files.
- Export Format
Step 7. Click SAVE and wait for the pop up confirming the setup.
Step 8. Verify that OneDrive is now listed in the Connected Accounts section of the Linked Accounts page. This will confirm the integration is complete and successful.
- Files can now be uploaded to the source folder in OneDrive.
- The file will automatically be fetched by Verbit and processed according to the settings chosen during the integration setup.
- Note: Verbit will not fetch files that have the same name.
- Once the caption is completed, Verbit will automatically push the captions back to the destination folder in OneDrive.