The Verbit-OneDrive integration allows an easy method to import media files from Google Drive to your Verbit account for captioning.
How to Setup Integration?
Step 1. Login into VERBIT
- Login to your Verbit platform using an admin user.
Step 2. Navigate to Linked Accounts section
Click on the ADMINISTRATION tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on the LINKED ACCOUNTS sub-menu under the ADMINISTRATION tab.
Step 3. Select OneDrive
- Select OneDrive from the available connectors.
Step 4. Login to OneDrive
- Login to your OneDrive account.
Step 5. Connection to OneDrive
- After you have logged in to your OneDrive account, you will be redirected back to Verbit and you will see the following options that will help you automate your transcriptions.
- Choose source folder
- Choose destination folder
- Export format
Steps 6. Save settings
- Don't forget to click on SAVE to keep the settings you have set.