The Request Review feature on the platform allows customers to send a completed job back to Verbit for review due to the following reasons:
- Job guidelines were not met
- Corrections/improvements were identified on the final transcript
- Recurring issues on the final transcript
- Too many inaudible count
- Any other issues on the final transcript or parts of it
This article will guide you on how to use the feature on the platform.
How does Request Review button work?
1. Log in to Verbit
2. Search for a relevant job for review by browsing through the job dashboard or using our Search and Filter tool.
3. Click on the 3 dots icon located on the top-right of the job page near the EXPORT button and select the Request review option.
4. Read a few important reminders or guidelines on the dialog box and once done, click on CONTINUE.
- Please use the Comments tool to highlight examples of problems and leave clear feedback in the comment box
- The transcription will be reviewed with your comments as a guide to correcting the issue
5. To confirm your request for review, click again on the REQUEST REVIEW button, leave feedback, or a general comment(s) on the text and click CONFIRM to submit your request.
- The Request Review feature becomes available only when a job is completed
- Anyone who has an Admin or Editor access can utilize this feature at no additional cost
- Request Review feature may be unavailable or disabled by default. To request to enable this feature, please contact your Account Owner or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.