Frame.io is a cloud-based storage service that allows users to upload videos and other digital media assets, facilitating team review and collaborative editing.
The Verbit-Frame.io Integration allows the creation of a channel for Verbit to pull media assets from Frame.io and automatically initiate the transcriptioning and/or captioning flow required.
Setting Up the Integration from the Verbit Side
Verbit's integration with Frame.io is straightforward and can be easily done through our platform.
- Login as an admin
- Go to ADMIN > LINKED ACCOUNTS
- In the Available for Connection section, click FRAME.IO
Note: At this point, you will be redirected to Frame.io's login page
- Enter your Frame.io username and password when prompted
- This completes the setup.
Frame.io should now be listed in the Connected Accounts section.
You can also verify the integration from Frame.io by going to your Settings, then clicking on Connected Apps.
Using the Integration for Captioning
The Verbit-Frame.io Integration will create a link between your Frame.io account to your Verbit account.
UPLOADING FRAME.IO MEDIA FILES TO VERBIT
Manually Upload Media Files from Frame.io to Verbit
- Hover your mouse on the + sign button.
- Choose Frame.io from the available upload channels
- Search for the relevant folder and locate the files to upload
NOTE: You can also use the Search box to find the files within the selected folder
- Select the language and profile
- We recommend you add contextual information as well to improve the accuracy of the transcript
- Add speaker names, glossary of terms, and notes
- Click ADD FILES to upload reference materials
NOTE: Reference materials should be in either .txt, .docx, or .pdf format.
- Optionally, you can add permissions and/or labels to better manage your uploaded files
Automatically Upload Media Files from Frame.io to Verbit
This is currently not supported at the moment.
Please reach out to Frame.io's Support Team to configure automatic upload to Verbit using API.
EXPORTING CAPTIONS FROM VERBIT
Manually Export Caption Files from Verbit
There are two ways to export the completed captions from finished jobs.
First, you can export the captions along with the transcript from the Verbit Homepage.
Check the box across the finished jobs to reveal the hidden Export button.
Choose the relevant file formats and export.
NOTE: This method will package both the transcript and caption files in a .zip file.
Alternatively, you can export from within the job itself using the Export feature.
- Find the job and open it.
- In the job's page, click EXPORT
- Choose and click the relevant caption format.
Automatically Export Caption Files from Verbit to Frame.io
This is currently not supported. Please reach out to Frame.io's Support Team to configure automatic export from Verbit using API.
Managing the Integration
As Verbit admin, you can manage your Frame.io integration using the following features:
- Add more Frame.io accounts as audio source for captioning
- Rename any existing linked Frame.io accounts
- Delete and disconnect any existing linked Frame.io accounts