Verbit automatically notifies the uploader and all admins whenever a job is completed.
All users can manage the email notifications they get from the platform through their USER PREFERENCES settings.
Image: A sample email notification for a completed job
Email notifications can be adjusted based on three settings:
- Files and actions related to me and others
This setting allows you to get email notifications about all finished jobs, whether you uploaded the file or not.
- Files and actions related only to me
This settings allows you to get email notifications only on finished jobs you uploaded
- Don’t send me any notifications
This allows you to opt-out from getting any email notifications about any finished jobs.
How to Update EMAIL NOTIFICATION SETTINGS
- On the platform, click your email address (upper right corner)
- Choose MY ACCOUNT
- Scroll down to EDIT USER
- In the RECEIVE NOTIFICATION ABOUT dropdown, select your preferred email notification setting
- Scroll down to USER PREFERENCES
- Click UPDATE