Verbit Help Center, by default, offers the option for end-users to submit and track their support request(s).
This article is intended to guide users when submitting requests and tracking them in the Help Center customer's portal, without any customization.
Topics covered in this section:
- How to login or sign up to Verbit Help Center
- Submitting a support request
- Updating a support request in My Activities with a comment
- Tracking your support requests
- Making a request as solved
- Creating a follow-up to a solved request
How to login or sign up to Verbit Help Center
1. Verbit Help Center
- Open the Verbit Help Center portal on your browser - https://verbit-ai.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/
2. Sign in to Customer Support
- Click on the SIGN IN link located on the upper-right part of the page
- Log in with your registered Email and Password
NOTE: Please click on theSign up link to register on the Verbit Help Center platform and follow the instructions.
Submitting a support request
End-users can submit requests using the support request form (or web form) on the Verbit Help Center. Users that don’t have a login account yet can still submit a support request(s).
To submit a support request:
- Click on Submit a request located on the upper-right part of the page.
2. Submit a request
- Enter your email address
NOTE: This is only applicable to users that don’t have a login account to the Help Center
- Select the relevant Ticket Category
- Type in the Subject and Description of the problem
NOTE: As you enter a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base appears. You can click one of the articles instead of submitting the request as we encourage our end-users to look for answers in the knowledge base.
- Add any Attachments
NOTE: The file size limit is up to 20 MB
- Click SUBMIT once done.
Updating a support request in My Activities with a comment
Users can update any existing support request that is not closed with a comment.
To update an existing support request:
1. Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of the Help Center page, and then click MY ACTIVITIES.
By default, the My Activities page displays all requests that you have submitted.
2. Click the link for the request you want to update.
3. Click on ADD TO CONVERSATION to add comments to update the request.
4. Add attachments (Optional)
5. Click SUBMIT.
Tracking your support request(s)
You can use the Verbit Help Center to track your support requests.
To track your support requests
1. Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any Help Center page, and then click MY ACTIVITIES.
NOTE: By default, the page displays all requests that you have submitted.
2. To filter your requests by status, select a request status from the STATUS.
- Open is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent who is working to resolve it.
- Awaiting your reply is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent, but the agent is waiting for more information from you before resolving the ticket.
- Solved is displayed when work on the ticket is complete.
3. To search your requests, enter a search term in the Search Requests
NOTE: You can use ticket property keywords in your search if you'd like.
4. To see details about a request, click on the REQUEST TITLE.
Marking a request as solved
Users can withdraw a request by marking it as solved. The request must be assigned to an agent before you can mark it as solved.
To mark a request as solved:
1. Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of the page, and then click MY ACTIVITIES.
2. Click the title of an open request to open it.
3. Select the option on the lower side of the request to mark it as solved.
NOTE: The request must be assigned to an agent. Otherwise, you do not have the option to mark it as solved.
4. Enter any comment by clicking on Add to conversation you want to add a reply. (This is optional)
Creating a follow-up to a solved request
Users can reopen a solved request by creating a follow-up ticket.
To create a follow-up to a solved request:
1. Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click MY ACTIVITIES.
2. Click ALL MY REQUESTS in the sidebar.
3. Click the title of a solved request to open it.
Tip: If you have a long list of requests, filter the view by selecting Solved from the Status menu.
4. Click the link on the lower side of the request to create a follow-up request.
5. Complete the follow-up request and click SUBMIT.