Verbit allows connecting multiple accounts for an Integration (i.e. multiple YouTube channels, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) when uploading a file to the platform.
This article will guide you on how to connect multiple accounts for integration.
Adding Multiple Accounts for an Integration
1. Click on the ADMIN and select LINKED ACCOUNTS
2. From the Connected Accounts, select the integration platform you would like to use to connect another account for uploading files
3. Click on ADD ANOTHER button
3. Put in the credentials for the additional integration account to Google Drive Platform and click on ALLOW
5. Once you have successfully added the account, the connection page will pop up and show the updated Connected accounts according to Date and Time (UTC), or click on EDIT to rename the account/channel.