Setting Up Integration with Brightcove Follow
Brightcove is a leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for delivering and monetizing videos.
The Verbit-Brightcove integration allows an easy method to import media files from Brightcove directly to your Verbit account for captioning.
This article provides a complete guide on how you can set up the integration between Brightcove and Verbit.
This integration will require a customer admin account in the Verbit platform https://platform.verbit.co/ + a Brightcove account https://signin.brightcove.com/
Where to get the integration keys?
1. Login to your Brightcove account https://signin.brightcove.com/
2. Create client registrations by clicking on the ADMIN located at the Studio Header and then click on API Authentication
3. Click Register New Application and enter the following details:
- Name and Description for the client registration
- Choose an account for authorization from under Available Accounts
- Choose the relevant settings in the section Exposed Brightcove APIs:
- Playlist Read to list videos
- Videos Read to import videos for transcribing
- Video Read/Write for attaching subtitles
- Dynamic Ingest section for uploading (of subtitles) process:
- Push Files
- Ingestion Profiles:
- Configuration Read
4. Click on SAVE
5. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret by clicking on OKAY, I copied it button
Setting Up the Integration on the Verbit Platform
1. Log in to your Verbit as an admin.
2. Navigate to Linked Accounts
- Click on the ADMIN tab located at the top-right of the page
- Click on the LINKED ACCOUNTS sub-menu under the Admin tab
3. Select Brightcove from the list of Available Connection
4. Copy the relevant keys from your Brightcove account and paste the details on the Connection to Brightcove dialog box
- Account ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
5. Click on Automatically send back to linked account to return jobs that are already completed/finished.
6. Click on TEST AND CONNECT and wait for the Connection successful message
To upload files from Brightcove to Verbit, see Uploading Media Files to Verbit using Integration with Brightcove