Verbit simplifies uploading of media files from Mux to Verbit using the integration.
This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how it is done.
How to Upload Media Files using the Integration
Manual Uploading of Media Files from Mux to Verbit
1. Hover your cursor to the round orange + sign button located on the bottom right corner
2. Select the relevant linked account - Mux
3. Choose the file you wish to upload and set the appropriate Profile. You can also Add Speaker Names, Add Glossary, and Add Notes (if there's any)
4. Click the UPLOAD button once done
You can monitor and view the progress of the job on the Verbit Home page. Repeat the process to upload more files.
Setting Up the Automated Download of Media Files from Mux to Verbit
1. Secure a Webhook URL
NOTE: Ask your account manager for a Webhook URL
2. Log in to Mux platform
3. Go to SETTINGS and select Webhooks
4. Click CREATE WEBHOOK, Select ENVIRONMENT >> PRODUCTION, and URL Notify>> (Webhook URL provided by your account manager)
5. Make sure the setup is Active