Mux is an API-first video platform designed to make world-class video streaming and analytics possible for every development team.
Verbit supports integration with Mux and allows an easy method to import media files from Mux to Verbit account for captioning.
Where to get the integration keys?
1. Log in to your Mux account
2. Click on the Settings located on the bottom left side of the page and then click on Access Tokens
3. Click on Generate a new token button on the right side
4. On the New Access Token page, create the access token using the Production environment
5. Check the boxes for Full Access and Read for Mux Video and Mux Data
6. Create your Access token name (optional) and then click on Generate Token button
7. Copy and save your Access Token ID and Secret Key before clicking on Continue
Setting Up the Integration on the Verbit Platform
1. Log in to your Verbit account
2. Click on the Linked Accounts under the Admin tab
3. Select MUX from the available connectors
4. To complete the integration between Verbit and Mux, the following must be accomplished:
- Paste your Access Token ID on the Token ID field
- Paste your Secret Key on the Token Secret field
- Set the appropriate Profile Name
- Click the Automatically send back to linked account box for automatic export as soon as the captions file are ready
5. Once done, click on the Test and connect button and wait for the Connection successful message