Setting Up Integration with Wistia Follow
Wistia is a video software company that provides video-hosting services for businesses, with analytics and marketing functionality. From top-notch video hosting and marketing tools to customizable galleries and analytics, Wistia's video marketing software can help you grow your business.
Verbit supports integration with Wista and allows an easy method to import media files from Wistia to Verbit account for captioning.
The integration will require a customer admin account in Verbit platform https://platform.verbit.co/ + Wistia account https://wistia.com/
Where to Get the Integration Keys?
1. Log in to Wistia
2. Click on Account located on the top-right of the page
3. Under Advanced, look for API Access
4. Click on the COPY button to copy to clipboard the Master Token
Note: Master Token has full read/write permissions on your account. You can generate additional access tokens with various permissions right there as well.
Setting up the Integration on the Verbit Platform
1. Log in to Verbit
2. Click on the LINKED ACCOUNTS under the ADMIN tab
3. Select Wistia from the available connectors
4. Paste the Wistia Master Token on the Access Token field
5. Click the box for Automatically send back to linked account to return jobs that are already completed/finished
6. Click TEST AND CONNECT and wait for the Connection successful message