Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering to compute power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Running web and application servers in the cloud to host dynamic websites.
The Verbit-AWS integration allows an easy method to import media files from AWS to your Verbit account for captioning.
These are the required AWS IAM Permissions:
Locating AWS Access Key and Security Key
- Open the IAM console.
- From the navigation menu, click USERS.
- Select your IAM user name.
- Click USER ACTIONS, and then click MANAGE ACCESS KEYS.
- Click CREATE ACCESS KEY.
- Your keys will look something like this:
- Access key ID example: AKIAIOSFODNN7EXAMPLE
- Secret access key example: wJalrXUtnFEMI/K7MDENG/bPxRfiCYEXAMPLEKEY
- Click DOWNLOAD CREDENTIALS, and store the keys in a secure location.
Setting Up the Integration on the Verbit Platform
1. Log in to Verbit platform.
2. Navigate to Linked Accounts Section.
- Click on the ADMIN tab located at the top-right of the page.
- Click on the LINKED ACCOUNTS sub-menu under the ADMIN tab.
3. Select AWS from the list of the Available for connection.
4. Log in to KLOUDLESS with your AWS credentials
- Access Key
- Security Key
5. After successfully linking your AWS account, the page will redirect back to Verbit. Fill out the following details that will help you to automate your transcriptions.
- Choose source folder
- Choose destination folder
- Export format
6. Click on SAVE to keep the settings you have set.