Verbit’s customer user interface is designed for our trusted and valued customer and business partners to ensure their seamless and effortless access to the platform.
This page will show you how to find your way around Verbit.
Signing in to Verbit – this is where all the magic begins.
- The Verbit logo located at the upper left corner of the page serves as your Home button. It shows all the list of your uploaded files in the platform
- Other menus located at the top bar are – Admin, Live, Help, and My Account/Sign out
- Admin – this feature is only visible to a user who has full access to the account or who has the role of Admin in the Users list.
- Live – schedule a CART session, view and manage your Upcoming and Past sessions
My Account – contains the following details:
- Sandbox API key
- Production API key
- The email address of the account
- Time zone
- Email notifications status
- User Preferences
The customer user interface Homepage arranges the files in a matrix format; in rows and columns, with the column headers as follows:
- Filename - The filename of the uploaded file.
- Profile - The profile used during upload. A profile is a set of rules applied to a job during upload; including guidelines/TAT information/pricing and more.
- Permissions/Labels - Any permissions and/or label tags applied to the file
- Permission is defined as a restriction of access applied to an entity in the platform; it can be applied to a job, a user, or both.
- Label is defined as a superficial tag applied to an entity in the platform; it can be applied to a job, a user, or both.
- Status - The status of a file that gives a summarized description of where the file is in terms of the transcription flow defined for it.
- Created - The date the customer uploaded the file.
- Finished - The date the file was completed by Verbit.
- Inaudible Count - The number of inaudible marks in a finished job.
Navigating on a Job
- Job/Filename and Status - job name of the uploaded file and status indicates where the file is all along the path to completion
- Undo and Redo - Undo function is used to reverse a mistake, such as deleting the wrong word in a sentence. Redo restores any actions that have been previously undone using an undo.
- Inaudible and Comments – Use the Inaudible function if there is certain speech in the audio that can’t be heard. Comments, use this function to put a certain remark in a sentence or word. Click Previous or Next toggle from the existing Inaudibles and Comments on the job.
- View Revisions - shows all of the revision histories made on a certain job or file.
- Notes – shows the list of terms and definitions (i.e. speaker names, witnesses' names, glossary, etc.), attached documents, and the name of the original file that was added upon uploading the file.
- Re-upload Media - to upload the same file again without the need to cancel the relevant job.
- Export - to export a file using transcript format, captions format, or using the offline or interactive player.