How To Setup Approver User Access Follow
Assigning an Approver User Access
The Approver access level that can be provisioned to any user in an account allows more control over the jobs being created on the platform.
If an Approver is set on the account, any jobs uploaded on the platform will require approval from the approver(s) before the workflow begins.
Step 1. Defining Approver Acces
- In the user management screen, there is a column to provide access to the user to be an approver.
Step 2. Defining what profile
- After granting approver access, you need to define for what profiles he is an approver. By default, it's for all profiles.
- Once an approver is defined for a profile, all jobs for that profile will be pending his approval, and will not continue until he approves them.
Approval profile settings (after selecting the "Settings" icon)
How it works
- If an account has an approver, a job uploaded on the platform will initially have the status of Pending Approval
- The approver will have access to all jobs pending approval, and approve them on the platform.
- Once approved, the job will then proceed to be processed by the ASR and the rest of the defined workflow.