Uploading Media Files to Verbit using Integration with Canvas Follow
Verbit simplifies uploading of Canvas media files to Verbit using the integration.
This article is intended to guide you on how to it's done on the Verbit platform.
How to upload Canvas media files using the integration
- Hover cursor to the round orange + sign on the lower right portion of the home page
- Choose Canvas from the pop-up menu. Doing so will open the Upload files window.
- Click your way to the file you want to request for captioning
NOTE: You may select individual files or multiple files for captioning.
4. Choose Language and Profile
- The profile will define the captioning flow you prefer. The profile also defines the turnaround time for the caption. You can also Add Speaker names, Add Glossary, and Add Notes by attaching files in a form of .txt, .docs., and or .pdf format.
5. Click UPLOAD button once done
You can monitor and view the progress of the job on the Verbit Home page. Repeat the process to upload more files.
Files uploaded using the Canvas Integration will have the Canvas icon next to them.