The Verbit-Youtube integration allows an easy method to import media files from Youtube to your Verbit account for captioning.
How to Setup Integration?
Step 1. Login into VERBIT
- Login to your Verbit platform using an admin user.
Step 2. Navigate to Linked Accounts section
- Click on the ADMINISTRATION tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on the LINKED ACCOUNTS sub-menu under the ADMINISTRATION tab.
Step 3. Select Youtube
- Select Youtube from the available connectors.
Step 4. Login to Youtube
- Login to your Youtube account and allow access.
Step 5. Verbit connection to Youtube
- You will be redirected back to Verbit and see your connection to Youtube.
- Click on CONNECT TO A DIFFERENT CHANNEL to change account.
- Check "Automatically send back to linked account" to return jobs that are already completed/finished.
- Click on SAVE to keep the settings you have set.
Step 6. Upload files from your linked account
- Open the orange + sign button on the bottom right corner.
- Select the relevant linked account (Youtube).
- Choose the files you wish to upload and select the UPLOAD option.
Step 7. Monitor and repeat
Your files are now uploaded and can be viewed on your job list. Repeat the process to upload more files.
Youtube Privacy Settings
- Private setting: This will surely be an issue, it will inhibit the platform access from the Youtube video.
- Public and Unlisted setting: Supported end-to-end.
- Customers can upload jobs using the Verbit-Youtube integration
- Customers can export the jobs automatically using integration or manually using the Export to Youtube option.