Step 1. Login into VERBIT
- Login to your Verbit platform.
Step 2. Upload a file
- Hover on the round + button located at the lower right corner of the page.
- Select Files to Upload
- In the "Select Files to Upload" sub-window, drag the files to the page or click Choose Files and locate the file you want to upload and open it on the page. You may also upload multiple files by batch.
- Click UPLOAD when done.
Step 3. Job setting
- Choose the desired profile
- Choose job language
- Add additional data (Speaker Names, Annotations, Deposition or Hearing Notices, Labels)
- Labels are special tags that users can add to specific jobs, such as an internal case name, job number or speaker name.
- Click CONFIRM when done.