The On-Site interface allows Verbit to support in-person events, such as a class or conference, where both the speaker and attendee are physically present. During a session, speakers stream their audio to Verbit so attendees can receive the live transcription in real-time.
- Who is an Attendee?
- On-site Flow
- Working with On-site Sessions
- Contact Verbit Support
Who is an Attendee?
An Attendee is the end user.
- The Attendee DOES NOT have to be a registered user; only required to click link displayed in notification email.
The following steps represent the attendee workflow for in-person sessions:
Step 1: Prepare for the live session
- Attendee can open the Verbitext page at any time before the schedule start time of their class.
Stage 2: View the live transcription
- Consume live transcript output in Verbitext page.
Stage 3: Review post-session transcripts
- Download session output from the Verbitext page.
Working with On-Site Sessions
How to prepare for a live session
- Prior to the session, attendees receive an email with a link to the session’s attendee page. The attendee will receive an email with the link to the Verbitext page once the order is placed.
The attendee will also receive an email with the link to the Verbitext page 30-minutes before the scheduled start time of their order.
- Once the attendee clicks the link, they will be directed to the Verbitext page of their class.
View the live transcription in the Verbitext page
Once the session starts, attendees will be able to view the live transcription through the Verbitext Page, Verbit’s live transcript reader.
- Interact with the transcript by searching for keywords in the transcript.
- Adjust text size using keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl + “+” or Ctrl + “-”).
- Download the partial transcript during session, or the complete transcript once session is over.
NOTE: Verbitext is available on mobile
Review Post-Session Transcripts
Once the session is complete, the attendee receives an email with a link to the full transcription.
Contact Verbit Support
The Speaker may contact Verbit Support through either of the following means:
- Staring a live chat via the Help button on the Verbitext page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.