Verbitext is Verbit's browser-based solution for real-time transcription across all audio sources.
Each Live order will have a unique link on https://transcription.verbit.co with the session's UUID.
- Key Features and Functions
- Live Email Notification
- Security Configuration
- Viewer Expiration for Anonymous Users
Key Features and Functions
The Verbitext page offers several features that help elevate the participant's live transcription experience.
The following are the various functionalities and tools that the Verbitext page offers:
- Real-time transcription - allows participants to view the real-time transcription of their class/event
- User-friendly interface - allows participants of all ages to enjoy transcript viewing through Verbitext's intuitive design.
- Automatic scrolling - supports updated transcript viewing without manual efforts.
- Speaker change detection – help users identify speaker changes during and after the event.
- Search tool – allows users to search for important keywords.
- Font size adjustment tool – enables users to adjust the font size of the transcript based on their preference.
- Download Transcript button – grants users the option to save a copy of the transcript of the class/event.
- Double Chevron button – let users advance to the latest transcript produced with a single click of a button.
Live Email Notification
To receive a link for the Verbitext page, a user must be a added as an invitee in the live ordering page.
Once done, the registered contact person and the added invitees shall receive an email with a link to the live order’s Verbitext page.
Determine if the customer’s Live transcriptions are open to anonymous users or not. This can be configured in the account settings by Verbit Admins only.
Admins may choose between the following options:
- Only registered users - Only registered users in Verbit will be able to be listed as attendees in the session. The session will be closed (secured) to anonymous access, and the Live transcription will require Verbit credentials (username and password) to access.
- Anyone with the link - All kinds of users can be listed as attendees to a session. The session will be open to anonymous access, and the Live transcription will not require Verbit credentials (username and password) to access.
- Determined per session - The user will have the option to select open/close to anonymous access as part of the Booking form.
NOTE: The default settings for new accounts is Anyone with the link.
Viewer Expiration for Anonymous Users
Every Verbitext page will be blocked thirty (30) minutes after the scheduled event ends and will require Verbit credentials to access afterwards.